Monday, February 23, 2015

I Hope to See You There!

I am so excited to attend the New England Regional Genealogy Conference in Providence, R.I. in April! The dates are April 15th-18th and you can attend one day or the whole conference. My registration and hotel were a Christmas gift so I'm all signed up and set to go. However, the early-bird registration deadline is February 28th so if you haven't registered and you like to save money (who doesn't?), you should submit your registration now. You can find all you need to know here

This year's theme is awesome! There are so many wonderful speakers and really something for everyone, regardless of your research experience or areas of interest. You can see all the hard work of the volunteers and get the latest updates on their Facebook page. They also send out e-zines with all the latest info. 



I learned at the last NERGC in 2013 that one of the best experiences was getting to meet all the other people crazy about all things related to New England history, genealogy, and family stories. Networking is a great resource and I have stayed in touch with many people I met in Manchester, N.H. in 2013. So I'll be networking and blogging about the conference this spring. I hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment