Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tombstone Tuesday - Galen & Dolly (Moody) Blake


Galen Blake - son of Micajah & Nancy (Ripley) Blake. He married Dolly Estes Moody. He was born February 5, 1824 and died on July 4, 1906. 

Dolly Estes Moody - daughter of Hezekiah & Hannah (Estes) Moody. She was born on January 14, 1826 and died May 9, 1914. 

They are buried in the East Bethel Cemetery on Intervale Rd in Bethel, Maine. 

Galen & Dolly (Moody) Blake
Charles Galen Blake
Harriet May Blake
Clayton Leonard Blake - my grandfather

1 comment:

  1. Hello - maybe, again. I'm interested in any info. you may have about your great-great-grandparents, Micajah & Nancy (Ripley) Blake. They are probably my great-great-grandparents as well. My great-grandfather's name is John Ripley Blake - & his father was also John Blake. - - - I'm trying to piece together the descendants of Micajah (or Micaiah) & Nancy Ripley Blake. - - - Just tonight, I've come across 3 sons of theirs on different sites - Galen, here - Gilman Lary, in someone's gen. - & David (with whom I'm familiar), in History of Norway ME. - - - Please, I would love to hear back from you. My email is northwhitney@gmail.com - Thank you, Nancy Blake Thompson.

    ReplyDelete